Binary Options System: OptionBot
Signals Delivery: Automated via Windows Alerts / Manual Execution
Signals Frequency: Daily Signals
Markets / Assets: Forex Currencies
What is OptionBot 2 –Binary Options Indicator
The OptionBot system is a trading indicator specially designed to trade Forex currency pairs using binary options. It is created by Gary Davies. OptionBot is programmed to analyze Forex price action and identify profitable trades from both market directions. When a new trade is targeted then a live alert is sent to the subscribers via a new window on their PC, MAC or Smartphone. It is an automated alert service but the execution is done manually by the subscriber.
“The System is a Semi-Automated Binary Options Indicator offering a 7-Day Free Trial Period"
OptionBot 2 Main Features
Here are the most important characteristics of the OptionBot 2.0:
1) Compatible with Windows PC, Mac, Linux, and Smartphones
2) Downloadable Software / Run
3) Automated Alerts / Manual Execution
4) Trades Simultaneously at 5 Platforms
5) Synched with specific Binary Trading Platforms but can be used as well with other outside Binary Options Platforms.
6) Settings / Customized Alerts
7) The alerts contain i) a Forex currency, ii) a trading signal Call, or Put, and iii) the timeframe of the movement
8) Live Financial Feeds (extra and free)
How the OptionBot 2 System Operates
Here are all the steps from registration to the first trade:
1) Complete Registration
2) Download and Run the Program
3) Receive log-in via email
4) Log in and place your settings
5) Minimize the program and wait for the first alert
6) Receive the alert via a new window and execute the trade manually
1) The developer suggests that the OptionRobot performance is optimized at settings: 15M Chart and 20 PIPS.
■ Note: setting 0.010 is equal to 100 pips
2) In addition, the developer recommends traders not to risk more than 5% of their balance in a single trade.
Web-Site Customer Service
■ English-speaking customer service
■ Phone Support and Live Chat are available at OptionBot
◙ OptionsBot 2 System Review