Trading System: TradeMiner
Asset Classes: Stocks, Forex pairs, and Commodities
Type: Historical Pattern Identification
Platform: Windows | MacOS | Linux
System Price: $194 (one-off)
Introduction to TradeMiner
TradeMiner is a trading software that can help traders to identify Historical Seasonal Trends and Market Cycles. Here is some basic information about TradeMiner.
The quick scan feature allows traders to scan market data seamlessly and identify historical trends that match their criteria.
- 'Dig Now" feature which can scan through the Historical Database and identify the trends and cycles that meet your criteria
- Selecting how many years to look back
- Search for trends by month
- Narrow or Expand the trading period
- Define the minimum historical accuracy (ie. 70% historical win percentage over five years)
- Filtering overlapping trends (i.e. historical trends that start on the same day but end on different days)
- TradeMiner will rank higher among the picks with the greatest historical gains in the shortest amount of time, with the least historical risk.
- The score ranking works on a scale from zero to five and includes an easy-to-read framework (color-coded)
TradeMiner can monitor the results of previous years and can identify easily risk/reward. Traders can select any of the following charts:
(1) Historical Equity Graph
(2) Year by Year Comparison Graph
(3) Historical Risk vs Reward Graph
(4) Year by Year Trade Details Graph
Customizing Search Optimization
Traders can create custom groups based on a wide variety of filters, including:
- Price Range
- P/E (Price/Earnings)
- Margin per contract
- Pip or Tic Value
Many additional filters can be applied. TradeMiner makes it easy to select stocks, Forex pairs, and commodities.
TradeMiner costs $194 (one-off) and the package includes:
- TradeMiner Software
- 40+ Years of Historical Market Data
- One Year Data Newest Trades Info
- Proprietary Scoring of Historical Trades
- 30-Day Software Return Guarantee
After-Sales Customer Support
TradeMiner offers customer support via phone and email.